I can talk just like Mommy and Daddy!!!! I opened my mouth and "Da, Da" came out!!!! I have no idea what it means yet but when I figure it out I will let you know! Mommy was very disappointed that I didn't say ma, ma.... soon mommy! But mommy and daddy need to stop trying to get me to say it ALL the time! It gets to be a little much, them getting in my face and saying it to me. I will say it when I want to say it. You can't make me say da da when I don't want to!
I am really close to crawling, but right now rolling around it great! Before Mommy can even realize where I am, I am all the way to the other side of the room! Hehehehe and then when I pull on the cords from the floor she says "NO" she picks me up and moves me. I look up and smile at her. Then she smiles. I wonder what NO means???? Hmmmmmm
I just went on my 3rd plane trip. Yes I am a traveler! Mommy says some people don't even fly that much their whole lives! I had a great time in MN. First with Kelly, Gus and Paul. That is when I found out I can get up on my knees and rock back and forth. Mrs. Kelly kept putting me up on my knees even though I didn't want to any more. She said I had to get walking before mommy came back to get me. Hehehehe After that I went to Nina and Papas house. It was Papas birthday. I got to spend lots of time with them and meet my new cousins. But Connor was so sick, that Auntie Chelle and Tyler had to bring him home to get better. I know how that feels. I had my first cold and I am still trying to get over it. I had my first ear infection too. YUCK!!! That medicine they give you ALL the time is Yuckie!!!! But I think I am better know. I had a good time there anyway.
So our move is coming up fast! March 23rd is my last day in AZ. I am a little sad. I will miss all my Cousins and Great Aunts and Uncles! They will have to come to Chicago and visit me! One thing that I will not be sad about is this weather. It is Feb and we are ALREADY 80 and sunny!!!!!!!! What happened to winter and then spring? We skipped right over that and hopped into Summer. I need a little coolness back! I bet I will get some in Chicago!!! And maybe more then I bargained for! I hope I get to see everyone before I leave!
I went to my first zoo and horse show this week. I love animals!!! I pet goats and horses! Wow I want to go back!
Well, I think that about sums up whats going on. Mommy changed my background too! Check it out.
Love you all to the sky!
Addison
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment