So here is the deal, I have been crabby for about 3 weeks and here is the reason why.....
I have been pushing these white things through my gums. Mommy says they are teeth but if that's what they are I don't want any!!!!! They hurt!!! And mommy says I will get lots of them and that means more pain! She says if I don;t get them I have to stay little and just eat oatmeal and drink bubba's, OK!!!!! I like that idea. I like bubba's better then anything anyway. I have been trying to tell her that by pushing away anything that semi looks like big girl food. Or I throw it up. Mommy and Daddy love when I do that! hehehehehehe
So these teeth, what am I going to use them for? I wonder?
Anyway, I think I got this standing up thing pretty good! I am ready to move around! I try to let go and see what happens but all that I do is fall on my booty. Just wait though, I'll figure it out!
So we are settling in to this new place called Chicago. It is kind of cold here. I am not sure why Mommy and Daddy would want to move here cause they hate cold! I don't know??? Maybe to see Grandma, Grandpa, and all those other people they keep calling aunts and uncles. Do you have A LOT of those? I seem to! They don't all live here but we see them often.
I am on my way tomorrow to visit some more family!!!! I get to spend time with Nina and Papa!!!! Mommy says we will stop by Uncle Casey and Aunt Rachael's house first. I will see Jermey and Renae next weekend! I can't wait! Daddy is very sad that we are leaving, but that's the breaks, Dad, I need to travel! hehehehehehe
I am also seeing my friend Gus next weekend. Me and Mommy and Daddy are babysitting him next weekend! My favorite friend!
Well I am crabby again, my teeth you know, so I gotta go!
Love you all to the sky, Addison
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment