So you are all probably wondering where it is that live at Grandma's house. Well mommy finally got the place put together and cleaned it really nice so we could take some pictures. She did all this while I was sleeping! She's good! Take a look and tell me what you think. I kind of like it here. I get soooo much attention!
I had my first swimming lesson on Saturday and I LOVE IT!!!!! I smiled and smiled!!!!!! Daddy went into the water with me cause mommy said something about people DO NOT want to see her in a bathing suit! So daddy had to go in with me. He spent the morning at the gym, so I think he was ready for his suit! We played games in the water. It was like a huge bathtub! We sang songs and daddy helped me float all around the pool! I wish I could show you more pictures but they wouldn't let mommy take her camera in. Some stupid thing about child protection. I don't know, all I know is that I CAN NOT WAIT to go back! Mommy says in just a few days and then every week!!!! WOW, what fun!
Love you all to the sky, Addison
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment