Well Mommy and Daddy did it! We finally moved to Chicago! I rode on the plane with mommy cause I am a pro at that and Da Da came in a big truck with all our stuff. I finally got all my toys from the old house. I was afraid they would forget them! But I haven't felt like playing much because my gums really really hurt me! I don't know what's going on in there but all I hear is mommy and daddy telling me to "push those teeffers through those gums". I don't know what all that means but I know that I am in a lot of pain and I am craaaaaaby! Plus my whole schedule is off. Maybe we should just go back to our house. I miss my pretty pink room.
So my new house in grandma and grandpa's house is very nice. I will have to have mommy take pictures so you all can see. I have my toys, my Backyardigans and my baby Einstein. I am all set. I even get to sleep in the same room with mommy and daddy. Its like a slumber party.
I like to stand on my feet now. I can pull myself up on my tippy toes and see everything. Its great!
Well I will let you all know what exciting things happen around here. These dogs and people are fun to watch!
Love you all to pieces, Addison
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yay-an update! I am glad the move went well. Nothing like some real winter weather to welcome you. Have fun with all the relatives nearby but know that we will miss you here in AZ.
Love,
Deb
Angela this is so beautiful! You always do such a great job with this stuff. Addison is very lucky to have such a creative mommy.
GLAD YOU'RE ALL BACK!
~Michelle
Yay, Addison, I am so glad you made it. I can't wait to see you.
Love,
Auntie Katie
Post a Comment