Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Adjusting!

So Me and mommy and daddy are adjusting to Chicago OK. We have enjoyed the time we get to spend with out family!!! I see Grandma and Grandpa everyday and Uncle Matt and Aunt Jess too! This weekend for Bunny day I get to see my Gram! (I wish I could see Nina and Papa but they are going on vacation to their property in SD. I haven't seen them since Christmas :(.......

So its windy here and Mommy and me went to Bed Bath and Beyond and the wind almost blew us away! I guess that's why they call it the windy city here! hehehehehehe

It was my friends birthday yesterday! Gus is already a year old. I can't wait til I am a year old!! I get to do fun stuff like he did, eat ice cream and fries for lunch and he gets to walk around! I am still crawling. Maybe he can teach me to walk when I visit him.

I have been waking up in the middle of the night crying. I don't know why, I just do. I think I like it when mommy or daddy come and cuddle me for a few minutes until I fall asleep. That's the best. Maybe I will continue to do that so I get cuddles every night! Last night Grandpa came down and cuddled me. I liked that!

Well I hope I get to see all of you soon. AZ people, I miss you!

Love you all to the sky, Addison

3 comments:

kelly said...

Addison, you need to be sleeping through the night...that is naughty naughty. But since you only say Dadadada I guess that is who you call for and who needs to get up and give you the snuggle. Chances are, it's Daddy that is spoiling you anyway, so it would only seam fair. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks...we won't let Gus pull your hair. Love Kelly Olson

krex said...

Hope to see you this weekend, Addison. Get a good nights sleep so we can play.

Love,
Auntie Katie

Unknown said...

You are too precious little one! We are so sorry that we didn't catch up with you all before you left. We think of you often and miss you! Take care & God bless! Hugs, The Bragg family