I LOVE bath time. I have it every night at the same time. Daddy will come home and play with me for awhile and then him and mommy will eat dinner. After that I know what time it is. BATH TIME!!! Around 7:30 they will lay me on the couch and take my cloths off. That is when I start to smile really really big. They take my sockies off one by one. "Right socky, left socky" says mommy and/or daddy. Then the diaper comes off. They slide me into a heavenly bath of warm water. It has always stayed right on the kitchen counter but last night was different. I was in a bigger tub!!!!! They still had me in my little tub but instead of having it on the counter it was in the big girl tub! I usually splash mommy and daddy and get them and the counter wet. This time I was so amazed at my new surroundings I didn't splash one bit. Plus I think that they had to move me in there because I was getting things all wet. I will show them who is boss. I didn't splash one bit. Hehehehe
I still got the wash rag full of good smelly stuff rubbed all over me and water ran down my tummy. Mmmmmmmm Daddy wraps me into the towel and we head to my room. The lights are low, the music so softly playing in the background. They rub me dry and then I get my lotion massage! If you have never gotten a massage, you have to get one. It is so nice right before bed. It calms me down and makes me a bit sleepy. Then I get my dinner. Although I am so sleepy, I usually fall asleep before I finish. I hear mommy saying that she wishes she could fall asleep while she eats, then maybe she could loose some weight. (I have no idea what that means.) I can feel their kisses on my head as I drift away to my happy place. They lay me down in my comfy crib. What a wonderful finish to a great day.
6 sleeps until Grandma comes to visit. I have a feeling that there is another surprise that weekend too. Mommy keeps talking about something. I wonder what it could be????Hmmmm
I will let you know when it happens!
If you have never met me or you miss me, I highly recommend coming to AZ to see me and my family. It is still hot here so you could lay in the sun between plays with me! Anyone interested, talk to mommy. She will tell you how to get here. I miss you all and want to see you!
Love You All To The Sky, Addison
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment