So me and Mommy went and had lunch with Daddy today. We went to a pizza place called Nello's. I just wish I was bog enough to have pizza. I sat on Dads lap and every time he took a bite he pushed me closer to his plate and if I could just grab things, that pizza would have been mine! Soon, very very soon!
This morning I went to my Mommy's old school she taught at. I got to meet some of her old students . They liked me a lot but kept asking mommy what my name was. And they wanted to keep touching me so I played like I fell a sleep so they would leave me alone! Hehehehe (I learned to do things like that from my Gram) We were there because Mommy's friend Sonja was getting a bug surprise from Office Max. She was being recognized for her outstanding teaching with a plaque and $1000 worth of school supplies for her classroom. I bet Mommy was really really jealous. She loved teaching. But I am SO glad she is staying home with me. I love love love having her home everyday to play with me. Maybe when I start school she can teach at the same school I go to and then I will still see her all day!!! That would be nice!
So daddy finally got a cell phone. Wow I thought all grow ups already had one. I probably shouldn't have told you this cause he doesn't want people to know he has one. Oops!!!!He already put a picture of me on his screen saver. He loves me!
Well My future husband Guss has already went and got famous on me. He is going to be on the Target baby Registry. Maybe that means when I marry him, I get half of his big fortune!!!! Keep modeling Guss, I have expensive taste!!! Hehehehe I think I like Mommy's coach purses!!!!
Love you all to the sky, Addison
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Anthony has a cell phone!!!! Has hell frozen over???? Thats what I thought it would take for him to actully get one, you might want to call the local newspaper so they can do an artical on it:) Love you guys so much!
Post a Comment