Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carrots!!!!


So I had a busy weekend. I went to my very first state fair. It was fun. Daddy and Mommy showed me all sorts of animals. When Daddy wanted to show me things I turned my head the other way. I was playing with him! Hehehehehe


Then we went to my cousins Birthday Party. He loves babies so he thought I was great! I wish I got a picture of us both. Mommy wasn't doing a very good job at taking pictures. I will have to tell her to take more.


Yesterday for dinner I thought I was going to get my usual bubba but instead I got the most wonderful tasting stuff. CARROTS!!! Wow were they ever good. I thought bubbas were tasty but these mashed carrots were delicious. I wanted to feed my self so I tried to grab the spoon from Daddy. He said "No, no, no" in his little voice. (I think he thinks that is how I talk, boy is he wrong.) Anyway, I got it all over myself. So off to the tub I went. When I was playing at the end Mommy gave me this yellow thing that floated all around the tub. She told me it was a rubber duckie. He was kind of cute but didn't say anything or do anything except float. maybe when I get older I will like him more. When Daddy took me out of the tub, I burped up some carrots. Then they did not taste so good anymore. I wanted my bubba again!


So this weekend is Halloween. Mommy says its too hot to dress up. So I will probably wear a cute onesie. I would sure like to see pictures of all of you dressed up. Most of you will have weather that permits you to wear a costume and not melt. We got to get out of the dessert!


That's all for this weekend. Tell me about your weekend!


Love You All, Addison

No comments: