So I know that Mommy has been really bad at keeping up with this blogg. So this morning I told her she had to write and tell you all the good news!
I am so excited! I found out that I can roll over. Its amazing! One minute I am on my back and the next I am on my belly. WOW! So here is how it happened:
Grandma and Auntie Beanie came to visit me last weekend. We had so much fun. All the grownups did face mask to make themselves look prettier even though I think they are all beautiful and they think I am too cause they tell me ALL the time that I am. So I think that is a good thing. Anyway, Grandma was really trying to get me to roll over. She was helping me and showing me what to do. She left on Tuesday and I thought what the heck, let me try this by myself. Sure enough, I flipped them legs over and away I went. But then I have this problem cause I hate hate hate being on my stomach. So when I roll over on it I don't like it. But Mommy and Daddy to the rescue. They help me back on my back in no time. But what do I go and do right away! Hehehehehehe back on my belly. I think I like to do it! Watch them come to my rescue!
This morning I found some really cute things at the bottom of my legs. They had all these little wiggly things at the end. Daddy and Mommy call them my piggies I think. I may have to do some more exploring with those when I get the chance. I will let you know what I find.
This weekend was all with Mommy and Daddy to myself. We went for a long walk in the heat. I sure wish it wasn't so hot. I thought this was supposed to be Fall. If this is fall I don't like it! But when we walked we saw all kinds of pictures made out of chalk on the sidewalk. All these artist were doing them and everyone was looking at them. They were pretty. Until I fell asleep cause I was so tired and it was so hot.
This Sunday is my cousin Landon's Birthday Party. Wow! He is really old now! But I bet I will have fun!
Well that's all. Not too much else going on. I heard Mommy and Daddy talking about how nice it will be when we move to Chicago cause then we will have lots of family around to so things with instead of being at home by ourselves all the time and nobody to do things with.
Chicago sounds perfect to me!
Love You All, Addison
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks for coming to visit today, Addison. I'm glad that your mommy decided to feed you . . . you were starving! :-)
Post a Comment